8 Aubun Gardens Caversham
WITH POOL AND RESORT STYLE BACKYARD
'Who needs to go to Bali when you can live like you're on holidays everyday in this gorgeous home?
Offering four large bedrooms and a study/home office as well as a separate home theatre -which is currently utilised as a fifth bedroom.
There's so many inclusions in this quality family home, 31c Ceilings to living areas, Reverse cycle ducted air con, Stone kitchen benchtops, 900mm Westinghouse freestanding cooker and a spectacular outdoor entertaining area with below ground pool and oversized, decked alfresco.
There are so many features to benefit your family, including but not limited to:
* Approx 261sqm total build
* "Masterchef" Kitchen, enormous Stone island and breakfast bar, appliance cupboard, dishwasher and a huge walk in pantry
* Private Master suite with sliding doors and easy access to the pool and outdoor entertaining area
* Luxurious Ensuite with double vanities, double sized shower and separate toilet
* Queensized minor bedrooms
* Quality wood flooring to the main living areas
* Functional, open plan living, dining and kitchen with Pool area views
* Separate lounge/ theatre room with double doors -currently used as 5th bedroom
* Home office at the front of the home
* Powder room
* Reverse Cycle ducted, zoned air con
* Feature lighting and LED downlights
* Plenty of storage, insulated attic with access from the garage
* Secure shoppers entrance from the garage
* Outdoor Oasis with stunning below ground pool, thatched Gazebo and extensive use of decking
* Garden shed
* 530sqm of land set in the sought after 'Brookleigh estate
* Close to the new Caversham Valley Primary School and Coles shopping centre
* Approx 10km to the Airport
* Approx 16km to the City
* Catch the 340 bus to Bassendean station-approx a 10 minute journey
* Easy access to Reid hwy, Tonkin Hwy and West Swan road
* Multiple wineries and cafes in walking distance
This gorgeous family homes needs to be seen to be fully appreciated, come along to the home open or give me a call to arrange a private inspection.
Liz DeCinque 0432504003