62 Coonawarra Dr Caversham
Family Sized Home-Big Backyard
This spacious four bedroom, two bathroom home situated on 519sqm block has so much to offer. With two living areas, an excellent sized kitchen and a great out door space, this property caters to the whole family.
• Open plan kitchen/living area with ceiling fans & gas bayonet to keep you comfortable all year round.
• A formal front lounge room with French door creating good separation from the main living area.
• Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher & gas cooktop overlooking the main living space and rear entertaining area
• Well sized master bedroom with plush carpet, ceiling fan, walk in robe & en-suite
• Three minor bedrooms all with double built in robes & ceiling fans
• Central family bathroom with bath tub & separate toilet
• Separate laundry with access to the rear drying area and 'Cat enclosure'.
• Large pitched patio entertaining area overlooking the spacious grassed area
• Big garden shed offering excellent storage (unpowered)
• Crim safe flyscreens to the front and rear doors
* Drive through access to the rear from the garage
• Alarm system
• Gas hot water system
• Built in 2001
Walking distance to the Caversham South Primary school-opening in 2020, the shopping centre precinct and a selection of wineries and cafes. Less than 17km to the city and around 5km to train stations and major shopping.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please call Liz on 0432 504 003.