25 Summerville Bvd, Caversham
GREAT LOCATION, FAMILY HOME
This stunning 4 bedroom 2 Bathroom plus STUDY home has as spacious backyard, complete with under cover area and is in the sought after and centrally located 'Taylors Private estate' of Caversham.
The Master Suite is spacious and includes a large ensuite with a separate toilet, and an oversized shower, as well as a massive walk in robe.
The family will enjoy movie nights in the front Theatre room, complete with plush carpets and modern decor which is in addition to the casual living area, comprising of the open plan Family, Kitchen and Dining area which is filled with natural light and hard wearing flooring.
The dreamy galley style kitchen has metres of benchtop, 900mm Stainless Steel Westinghouse appliances and dishwasher.
There are so many reasons to buy this quality family home it's quality features include but not limited to;
* Split system Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
* 4 Queen sized Bedrooms all with built in robes
* Large, separate Theatre room with sliding doors closing it off
* Dreamy kitchen with huge pantry and loads of bench space
* 900mm Stainless Steel gas cooktop and electric 900mm oven
* LED Downlights and feature lighting
* Double lock up Garage with secure access into entry
* Double door entrance
* 513sqm block in Taylors estate
* Outdoor oasis with under main roof alfresco and luscious grassed area
* Solar panels
* Spectacular location opposite parkland and close to the school under construction
* Less than 20km to the city
* Approx 10km to the Airport
* Approx 4 km to Guildford train station and Restaurants
* Approx 8-10km to Major Shopping centres
* Walk to Public transport, Shopping and Wineries/restaurants
To arrange an inspection of this glorious home contact me today
Liz DeCinque 0432 504 003
* A short stroll to the Coles shopping centre, daycare centre, 340 bus service to Bassendean station & community centre
* Approx 16km to the CBD
* Approx 5km to Guildford trains and shopping/cafe strip
* Swan Valley wineries, cafes and restaurants on your doorstep
This beautiful home needs to be seen to be fully appreciated, call me to arrange a time or come along to the home open
Liz DeCinque 0432504003