21 Balwyn Ave, Caversham
Room to Move!
Surrounded by Parkland and offering four bedrooms and two bathrooms this home is sure to impress.
The dreamy kitchen with scullery and loads of cupboard space is every 'Masterchefs'Dream.
The very Private Master suite is a showstopper, with access to the outdoor entertaining area and an enormous en suite which affords a spectacular bathtub, double shower and twin vanities.
The walk in robe has also been fully fitted out for plenty of storage.
The list of features in this gorgeous 4x2x2 home is long, including but not limited to:
* Spacious 455sqm of land, beautiful outlook with parkland front and side
* 4 bedrooms and a private Master suite to the rear with direct access to the outdoor entertaining area
* Resort style En-suite with a huge bath, double vanities, double Showers and separate toilet
* 4th Bedroom currently utilised as a home office
* Quality, Oak look, wide timber planks throughout
* Two extra large walk in linen cupboards
* Huge kitchen with scullery, two sinks and loads of storage
* 900mm Westinghouse oven and hotplate and plumbing for the fridge
* High Ceilings to the main living area, Stacking sliding doors to the rear outdoor area
* CCTV cameras linked to an app
* Solar Panels and instantaneous Gas hot water
* Window tinting and safety glass
* Ability to have side or rear access and lots of space for a pool or play area
* Walk to the new Caversham Valley Primary school
* Approx 10km to the Airport
* Approx 16km to the City
* Catch the 340 bus to Bassendean station-approx a 10 minute journey
* Easy access to Reid hwy, Tonkin Hwy and West Swan road
* Multiple wineries and cafes in walking distance
This gorgeous family homes needs to be seen to be fully appreciated, come along to the home open or give me a call to arrange a private inspection.
Liz DeCinque 0432504003