17 Tolbury Retreat Kiara
Family Home on 807sqm only 12km to the city!
Sick of looking at homes on postage stamp sized blocks? You can secure this large family sized, 5x2x2 home set on a massive 807sqm of land only 12 km from the city!
Situated at the end of a cul de sac, this well maintained family home is ready for new owners to make it theirs.
Designed to suit a growing family with 3 separate living areas, plenty of space in the backyard and room for a 'Tradie' to park trailers or work vehicles securely with drive through access to the rear.
The List of Features of this family home are long and include but are not limited to:
* 5 Generous bedrooms all with built in robes
* Ducted Air Conditioning and gas point
* Two spacious bathrooms, the main bathroom includes a spa and separate shower
* Choice of Separate living areas including a front lounge (currently used as a home office)
* Sunken games room with Cathedral ceilings and separate family room
* Direct access to the 'Hub of the Home' kitchen from the garage
* Spacious central kitchen includes, Plenty of drawers, ample cupboard and bench space, Double sink, Water filter tap and Bosch 1.5 oven, gas burner hotplate with wok burner
* Drive through access from garage to the rear
* Roller shutters to the front of the home and family room windows
* 5th bedroom / study or nursery is currently utilised as an office
* Security screens
* Solar panels
* Large laundry with extra cupboard space, separate toilet
* Quality laminate flooring and carpets
* Led downlights
• Huge patio and plenty of outdoor entertaining space and grassed area
* Auto bore reticulation
* Space for parking additional cars/ work vehicles and trailers and drive through access
Approx 12km to the city
Approx 4km to the Bassendean train station by car and 3.3km walk
Approx 9km to the Airport
Approx 1km to Good Shepherd Primary School
Approx 1.5km to the local golf club
343 Bus service to Morley
This family home needs to be seen to be fully appreciated, call for a private inspection or come along to the home open
Liz DeCinque 0432504003