156 Suffolk st Caversham
PERFECT DOWNSIZER or STARTER
All the hard work has been done, why wait months before your home even starts construction when you could move in as little as six weeks and be in a prime time position opposite the new school and shopping centre just metres away.
This home is different, offering 3 big bedrooms and 2 bathrooms PLUS two living areas and set on a very low maintanence block with plenty of space to entertain,.
The private garage entrance off Sabro lane offers secure access to the home and also plenty of options to park additional cars at the front. The easy care backyard is so low maintenance its perfect to 'lock up and leave' or for busy couples that don't want to spend their weekends gardening.
The Rear living zone is filled with natural light and offers open plan living at its best, offering a spacious kitchen and breakfast bar, dining and family room, all with modern laminate flooring and conveniently leads out to the 'Under main roof' alfresco and patio area, with astro turf for super low care gardens
All 3 bedrooms have ample space and the minors have built in robes.
Other features of this home include and are not limited to:
* 2x Split system reverse cycle air conditioners for year round comfort
* Separate theatre room
* Huge master suite with brand new carpets, generous ensuite and 'His and Hers' walk in robes
* Quality tiles, wooden flooring and carpets
* Ample benchtops with breakfast bar, dishwasher space and large pantry
* Stainless Steel appliances, including a 900mm gas hotplate and rangehood
* Large Double bedrooms with built in robes
* Huge Under main roof alfresco and 'astro turf' grassed area-perfect for entertaining
* Secure access into the home from the Double Garage
* 'A Hop, Skip and Jump' to the Coles shopping centre, new primary school (under construction) ,community centre and public transport
* Less than 20km to Perth CBD
* Less than 10km to the Domestic Airport
* Minutes to Wineries, Breweries and the Swan Valley
Homes with these features and location don't last long-especially under $430,000, call me to arrange an inspection today, or come along to the home open this weekend